Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Little Note From Me To You


Hi folks! 

Just a little announcement to let everyone know that I'll be closing up shop for a few months.  Why would I do such a thing, especially after people have showed me such love and support?  Well, unfortunately, I will be having spinal fusion surgery.  (I am making a frowny face as I type this...)

Unfortunately, this surgery will require a long <sigh> recovery, so I will not be able to bake +/- 3 months.  (double frowny face)  As soon as I am back up and running, I'll be sure to let you know! I'll have plenty of time to think about new cookies and cookie designs.

A heartfelt thank you to all of the wonderful people who have supported me while creating Happy Go Lucky Sweets!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment